You are searching about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews, today we will share with you article about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews is useful to you.
Does Money Provide Personal Contentment?
Imagine you are a billionaire and have everything that money can buy… large tracts of land, mansions overlooking the ocean, the most expensive boats, expensive cars, a personal jet, adventures, even beautiful women … . Does it guarantee personal satisfaction or true happiness?
It is a fact that people need money to survive. You sell goods and services for money and use it to buy what you want. Without money, no trade! The whole world revolves around money and it takes talent and ability to use it well. Money is important and it is for that reason that we try to get or create jobs that will give us good income. So we can:
- Meet all our personal expenses, loans and tax payments.
- Invest and save it for our future use or the next generation.
- Enjoy the basic necessities of life and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Gain value and social status that boosts our self-esteem.
- Save and Change lives, provide education and charity to those in need.
The reasons for using money are endless. I have heard many people say that “… with money I am financially secure, confident and content”. Yes, you can achieve some amount of happiness but when is the trap of money so bad that it siphons all personal satisfaction from us?
I honor and admire the first female British Prime Minister’s, quoting as the best answer “… Too much love of money for its own good”
Did you know that too much love for money can make you lose the things that are very important in your life until yourself and money. Yes… it gets worse when you start seeing people as objects for your own use. At this level, your personal intentions for using money are corrupted instead of the pure and true motives that bring real value to life. So let’s ask ourselves: Is it just the money?
Let’s explore what happens when too much money stops you:
1. You rarely build good and strong relationships because you spend all your time on the “Super Dollar”! Depending on the work you do, spending a little time for the family that needs love, care and attention, will personally get you happiness. You may not have a lasting relationship so you need to balance both.
2. You become a rude and deceitful person if you use money to control and divide people. Note that when money is used in this way, it becomes an illusion and in the end it has power over you… because it is your god. Such people lose morality and cease to be people of good social conduct. There is no place for personal satisfaction in this type of person.
3. You can be a very lonely person because you lack real friends. Now that you are a millionaire, many people will be attracted to your money but not to your own identity. Everyone wants to be in a relationship and be seen with a rich and attractive man who the world describes as a gentleman. But deep in the heart of this millionaire is a person who wants to be seen as a normal person, down to earth individual and has a desire to be accepted for who he really is. If this millionaire hits the bottom of his finances… where are all his friends?
That’s why I love and agree with the famous media owner, Oprah Winfrey when she quotes “ Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will ride the bus with you when the limo breaks down”. Goodness he is not right!
4. At the global level, the excessive love of money causes greed, competition for power and a scramble for more resources in the need for more wealth. This is the cause of suspicions, wars, economic instability and corruption in the world we live in today. Where there is no peace, there is no contentment.
5. Unless you exercise daily, adopt a healthy diet, and continue to change your mind constantly with positive affirmations and sayings, unless you learn to control your mind, those who have too much money are more likely to suffer from anxiety or depression. Why? Because they are guilty of worrying too much about their own safety and their money.
You can get rid of all the troubles that come with owning a lot of money by learning and practicing the Art of Giving because it is good for your spirit. If you spread your wealth in the form of donations to the needy and God returns His share, you will be more satisfied and enjoy tax reduction. Such people are usually satisfied when they see that their funds have done something or made a difference in someone’s life. This encourages their creative ability to create more wealth. A good example is Microsoft Founder and Billionaire, Mr. Bill Gates doing good for the world. No wonder he is getting richer every day! The principle of the Bible is correct: “As we give, we receive”. The latter, Erich Fromm (German Social Psychologist 1900- 1980) still supports the saying that “it is not he who has much who is rich but he who gives much.” These pure and genuine motives are of great value to personal satisfaction and true happiness.
Video about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
You can see more content about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
If you have any questions about Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
way Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
tutorial Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews
Https The-Happiness-Index.Com Getting-The-Most-Out-Of-Negative-Reviews free
#Money #Provide #Personal #Contentment