You are searching about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review, today we will share with you article about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review is useful to you.
Top 10 DSLR Cameras
Looking for a new digital SLR camera? Maybe you are confused about which one to get because there are so many to choose from and they all have different features. The question is which one is best? The answer depends on what you are looking for and you may prefer one brand over another, but the following is a list of the 10 best digital SLRs under $500.
1. Canon Digital Rebel XSi it has 12.2 megapixels that will ensure that you can print a picture of poster size and it will have great quality. It has a 3-inch LCD monitor, DIGIC III image processor; Built-in EOS cleaning system, comes with an EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, and stores images on SD/SDHC memory cards.
2. Nikon D90 DX has 12.3 megapixels, with an 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens, a 3-inch super-density 920,000 dot color LCD, and the exclusive Scene Recognition System of Nikon contributes an 11-zone autofocus performance.
3. Nikon D60 it has 10.2 megapixels with a vibration reduction AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens, a 2.5-inch LCD screen, and an Active Dust Reduction System with flow control of -air to prevent your camera’s performance from being affected by dust.
4. Canon EOS 50D with 15.1 megapixels, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM standard zoom lens, Enhanced Live View shooting includes Face Detection Live mode, and a new DIGIC 4 image processor for fine detail and superior color reproduction.
5. Nikon D80 it has 10.2 megapixels, with an 18-35mm AF-S DX zoom-Nikkor lens, and will produce poster-sized quality photos with great color and clarity.
6. Canon EOS 40D it has 10.0 megapixels, EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM standard zoom lens, 3-inch LCD monitor, and 6.5 frame-per-second continuous shooting.
7. Nikon D300 DX it has 12.3 megapixels, a 3-inch Live View LCD screen, 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX ED-IF Nikkor zoom lens, a self-cleaning sensor unit, a new autofocus system of 51 point, and in burst mode it shoots 100 shots at a full resolution of 12.3 megapixels.
8. Olympus Evolt E-510 has 10 megapixels, 2.5 inch Live View HyperCrystal LCD display, Mechanical Image Stabilization with Supersonic Wave Drive technology, lightweight design, includes Zuiko 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 lenses, and stores images on CF , Micro Drive, or xD picture cards.
9. Nikon D700 it has 12.1 megapixels, a wide sensitivity range, high-speed performance, EXPEED image processing, a scene recognition system, and it has the Nikon Control System that allows you to create the exact picture you’ve planned by make specific selections and adjustments for image sharpening, tone, and brightness.
10. Canon Rebel XS it has 10.1 megapixels, with an EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens, DIGIC III image processor, 7-point wide-area autofocus, and 3 frames per second continuous JPEG burst rate.
Of course these are just a few of the great digital SLRs you can find, but this list contains many of the best brands. Some of the best brands for digital cameras include Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, and Sony. No matter what you are looking for in a camera you can find it and many brands with current technology are very good.
Video about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
You can see more content about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
If you have any questions about Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
way Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
tutorial Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review
Nikon 18 55Mm F 3.5 5.6 Vr Ii Review free
#Top #DSLR #Cameras